Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Third Time's the Charm!

Well, well, well...I'm pretty darn proud of myself today! This is the third day in a row that I've updated on time! I'm on a roll here, hope it lasts!



2/9/10

Prompt: “I thought it was weird when she told me she enjoyed reading about decomposed bodies found in San Francisco Bay." (Abbie)

Dear Diary,

I had several interesting conversations today, most notably, one with Marcie, my friend in math class. We were watching an episode of Bones after school today, and it was about a body being found in the Delaware Bay. That reminded her of an article she’d just read, and I must say, I thought it was weird when she told me she enjoyed reading about decomposed bodies found in San Francisco Bay.

But then she explained it all, and said that she was reading this article about an actual body that was found, from a murder that took place like three years ago. It was pretty interesting, but anyway, I gotta run, bedtime.

Toodles!
~ Jessica

Total Time: 2 minutes
Word Count: 116

No comments:

Post a Comment